Student Learning Survey
School Districts across British Columbia are participating in the 2019 Ministry of Education Electronic Anonymous Student Learning Survey, in cooperation with all other school districts throughout the Province. It is the only source of province-wide information of children’s learning experiences. The information is very helpful for others like the Ministry of Health, who use it to improve health services for children across BC. Your participation is an important contribution to improving the educational experiences of children.
Parents/Guardians can complete the Internet Electronic Anonymous Surveys any time before midnight April 30th 2019, providing immediate satisfaction level results to the school and the district. All responses are anonymous and confidential.
For 2019, parents/guardians of Grade 4, 7, 10 and 12 students have the option of completing the survey.
To complete the survey:
1. Go to any computer that has an up-to-date internet browser. Access at home, work, or school. Go to http://www.bced.gov.bc.ca/sat_survey/access.htm
2. Scroll down the ‘Parents’ section, and select ‘Direct Access’ (no logon number required).
3. Select District ‘20- Kootenay Columbia’ and then ‘JL Crowe Secondary”.
4. Click ‘Log On’.
5. Complete the survey by clicking on the “radio buttons” for each question. Move to the next set of questions by clicking on NEXT in the bottom right corner of the screen.
6. When you are finished the survey, you will get a message “Thank you for sharing your views”.
7. If you feel you made a mistake, repeat the procedure above.
8. Once complete, your school will have the results immediately.
Thank you for participating in this survey.