PARENTS » Personal Education Number

Personal Education Number


JL Crowe is required to follow Ministry guidelines regarding student Personal Education Numbers (PENs).  Schools can provide the PEN to the parent/guardian directly if the parent provides proof of identity.  If a parent is unable to come to the school, they must provide a signed and dated request in writing to the school (below).  Schools may then provide the PEN to the parent/guardian.  The Ministry of Education will not permit schools to release the PEN over the telephone.