Family Portal Access
MyEdBC is the system used across the province for managing student information such as attendance and report cards. The family portal allows parents to have access to the MyEdBC system where you can view report cards, attendance, demographics, and progress towards graduation.
Benefits of the MyEdBC Family Portal:
- Parents can easily access their student’s report card
- Increases the security and privacy of student information. With the Family Portal, report cards are stored and accessed on a secure web server as opposed to sent out via email or on paper.
- Parents can view up-to-date attendance information on the same day it is entered.
- Parents can view demographic information and contact the school should updates/changes need to be made
You should have received an email from the school providing you with your username and password to access the Family Portal if you haven’t already set up your portal access in the past. Please add [email protected] to your address book to make sure it does not end up in your junk mail. The message will look like this:
Welcome to the Kootenay-Columbia MyEducation BC FAMILY PORTAL which will allow access to course information. To Access the MyEducation BC System
- Visit www.myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen
- Make sure popups are enabled for your browser
- Your user name will be: (first and last name)
- Your temporary password will be: (system generated code)
If you require assistance in setting up your portal access, please contact the school.
How to Use the Family Portal
Download and view or print the PDF for instructions on using the Family Portal.
MyEdBC Family Portal