The Grad '22 Parent Planning Committee held our first meeting on Dec 1/21. Helen Bobbitt and Shawna Bradford are the Executive Co-chairs.
We have an enthusiastic core group and there are lots of wonderful things to do! We also had representation from the JL Crowe Grad Council and the students provided some really good insight.
What we all want is a safe, inclusive and awesome grad for our kids!
Purdy's raised almost $9700.00 for our overall fundraising which is a great result! Thank you to Alisha Derosa and Dara Waterstreet for of their hard work!
There is alot to confirm over the next month or so - we hope to get a public Facebook page started by Dec 8/21 And we can include that information in Dara Waterstreet weekly email.
Here is what we are excited to share so far:
1) JL Crowe Grad '22 students and the Trail Smoke Eaters will be teaming up to pick up Christmas trees on Saturday morning January 15th. Grad parents and grads: We could sure use your help!
Please sign up to volunteer and Ashley Robitaille will be in future contact:
2) Save all your bottles for after Christmas as we have the Crowe Grad '22 sign up on the bin at the Trail Bottle Depot for the month of January!
3) March 2/22 is the Crowe Grad '22 Puck Toss night at the Smokies Game
4) Redstone Golf Course will be hosting a golf tournament in late May (approx) to support the Grad '22 fundraising!
5) We have other exciting and creative fundraisers being planned and the Crowe Grad Student Council is working hard too!
We are still seeking subcommittee volunteers to join us!
Please email Helen Bobbitt to inquire at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-231-7971
Please expect monthly updates from your Grad Parent Executive and keep your eyes on Facebook!
We hope to have a Facebook page established and will include that information in one of Ms. Waterstreet's weekly emails.
The next Committee Executive meeting is Wed, Jan 5/2022 at the Trail Legion, proof of vaccination required to attend (as per Legion policy) and masks will also be required.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!